Kat Reading

Kat Reading

Friday, May 20, 2011

Neptune Tech Specs!

So, you can peek at this here, or hit that first button on the preview and see it full screen.

Important points that I noticed:

First, and very important...WE HAVE MEASUREMENTS!!! The processor is 1.04x0.74x2.5 inches....that is bigger than we had imagined.

It says there is a rechargable battery, that's good.

It sayd there are three program slots PLUS one for mic testing! WOO HOO! We had been giving up one slot for test the mics since Miss Kat was activated, so this will be nice.

It appears that the controls are removable. I think you are supposed set it, then remove that piece for wearing.

I read that there is a shirt clip, armband and lanyard as wearing options.

Also, it appears that there are two headpiece choices, one "universal headpiece" and one waterproof "aqua-mic" for swimming.

And most important, there are two pink options! (Along with nearly a dozen others.)

Neptune Tech Specs 20110420[1]

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Miss Kat!
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are beautiful, amazing, special and precious. U are an inspirational hero and a smilen champ! I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and a hearing loss in my right ear.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com I love it when people sign my guestbook.

MB said...

Thanks for all the scoop! Very excited to learn more about this. Hope it won't take a decade to get to the US.