Kat Reading

Kat Reading

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We were driving home tonight and from the backseat we hear "I love pizza." Oh really? Miss Kat is actually a very picky eater so for her to request pizza would be quite unusual. She eats mostly fresh fruits and veggies and a few basic carbs. So, we followed up, "If you want some pizza, I'll get you some pizza right now!" To which we got this most appropriate and hilarious answer, "I want just cheese. NO KETCHUP UNDER THE CHEESE! Just cheese. If it is from the restaurant, I will like it. If it is cooked at home...YUCK!" Hmmmm, not a fan of the sauce then. (We actually already knew that since she orders pasta without sauce.)

Alright, Pizza Hut "Book-It" pizza will be ordered JUST CHEESE!

2 comments:

leah said...

Too funny - we often order a "white pizza" for Nolan since he isn't allowed tomato products. Fortunately, "white pizzas" are common in our neck of the woods (they just use the dough, cheese, and garlic, I think)!

Here's to a fun pizza night!

xraevision said...

Yum! That's how I ate pizza in Italy years ago. Just cheese and olive oil on the most delicious crust ever.