Kat Reading

Kat Reading

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well, nevermind...

I spoke to our insurance today, and surgery has been postponed. We won't be covered until July 1st, so we had to push back Miss Kat's surgery. We will at CID summer school until July 23rd, so Miss Kat's new implant date is July 28th and activation will (probably, again scheduling issue, we are hoping to move it a little earlier) be August 30th.

I'm pretty disappointed (and I think Miss Kat will be mad about her pillow!) but there is nothing we can do about it. We had the same thing happen with her first CI.  We were postponed at the very last minute last time.

Ugh, this whole process is frustrating, but the benefits are so worth it!

1 comment:

leah said...

Oh, what a pain! Insurance can really make things difficult. Still, it is worth it in the long run- poor Miss Kat will be so sad to have to wait for her pillow, though!